viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

22-5-2020 EXERCISES


Hola. Hoy vamos a hacer estos dos ejercicios en una hoja de dos rayas y me lo vais a enviar por correo.

1. Choose the correct answers to complete the following short passage.

Neo’s Family

Hi, my name is Neo. My father’s name is Homer. He (1) ---- a doctor. He works at a (2) ----. He treats sick people. He uses a stethoscope. My brother’s name is Morpheus. (3) ---- is an engineer. He designs bridges, hospitals, banks and many other structures. He has got (4) ---- red helmet and he always wears (5) ----. My mother’s name is Talin. She is a (6) ----. She cooks delicious meals. She (7) ---- the house, she does the ironing and shopping. I (8) ---- got a sister. (9) ---- name is Alicia. She plays tennis. She uses her own racket. She likes (10) ---- pictures of animals and people. She uses a pencil and a piece of paper.

1. isn’t are is am

2. school library bank hospital

3. He She I We

4. an a two four

5. she he they it

6. waiter architect housewife engineer

7. cleans have drivesclimbs

8. play read has have

9. He His She Her

10. to takedrawing sleeping singing



2, Read this short article about Ben, then answer True or False for the questions below.


My name is Ben and I come from Australia. I am 24 years old and I live in a small town near Sydney called Branton.
I don't have a job now, but normally I clean shop windows. I am not married but I live with my very beautiful girlfriend, Maria, in a nice house in Branton. We don't have any children - maybe next year.
My girlfriend is an actress, but she isn't very famous. She acts in a small theater in our town. At the weekend, we like to go swimming in a big lake near our house.
I normally get up at eight o'clock, but on Thursday I get up at six o'clock because that is the day when I go running in the park.
I like living in Branton because it's not too big. There are some historical buildings in the center of the town and near Branton, there is a river where I go fishing sometimes when I want to relax.

1. Ben comes from Australia but lives in America.
    True
    False
2. Ben has a job as a window cleaner.
    True
    False
3. Ben isn't married.
    True
    False
4. Ben and Maria are having a baby next year.
    True
    False
5. Ben's girlfriend works in a local theater.
    True
    False
6. Ben gets up early once a week to do some sport.
    True
    False
7. Ben thinks that Branton is too small.
    True
    False
8. Ben goes swimming in a river near Branton.
    True
    False


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario