viernes, 17 de abril de 2020

17-4-2020 SOLUCIÓN A LAS ACTIVIDADES DEL MIÉRCOLES

SOLUCIÓN A LAS ACTIVIDADES DEL MIÉRCOLES

1.1
2) they're
3) it's not / it isn't
4) that's
5) I'm not
6) you're not / you aren't

1.2
2) 'm / am
3) is
4) are
5) 's / is
6) are
7) is ... are
8) 'm / am ... is 

1.3

2) My brother is a teacher
3) This house isn't / is not very big
4) The shops aren't / are not open today
5) My keys are in my bag
6) Jenny is 18 years old
7) You aren't / are not very tall

1.4 Example answers:

1. My name is Robert
2. I'm from Australia
3. I'm 25
4. I'm a computer programmer
5. I'm married
6. My favourite colours are black and white
7. I'm interested in machines

1.5

2) They're / They are cold
3) He's / He is hot
4) He's / He is afraid
5) They're / They are hungry
6) She's / She is hungry

1.6

2) I'm / I am hungry   or  I'm not / I am not hungry
3) It's / It is warm today   or    It isn't / It's not warm today
4) I'm / I am afraid of dogs   or   I'm not / I am not afraid of dogs
5) My hands are cold   or   My hands aren't /are not cold
6) Canada is a very big country
7) Diamonds aren't / are not cheap
8) I'm / I am interested in football   or   I'm not / I am not interested in football
9) Rome isn't / is not in Spain


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario