miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

29-4-2020 SOLUCIÓN DE LAS ACTIVIDADES DEL VIERNES

SOLUCIÓN

1. 
    2. Are you going now?
    3. Is it raining?
    4. Are you enjoying the film?
    5. Is that clock working?
    6. Are you writing a letter?

2. 
    2. Where is she going?
    3. What are you eating?
    4. Why are you crying?
    5. What are they looking at?
    6. Where is he laughing?

3. 
     3. Are you listening to me?
     4. Where are your friends going?
     5. Are your parents watching television?
     6. What is Ann cooking?
     7. Why are you looking at me?
     8. Is the bus coming?

4. 
     2. Yes, I am / No, I'm not
     3. Yes, I am / No, I'm not
     4. Yes, it is  /  No, it isn't
     5. Yes, I am / No, I'm not
     6. Yes, I am / No, I'm not

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario